it's 4.30 in the morning, my whole world is asleep and here i am, freaking out over my op alone. i keep reading my script again and again but it just adds on to my nervousness.
I AM SO SCARED.
i have never been good in public speaking and neither am i interested. why do we have to memorise scripts?? what's wrong with reading the wr YOURSELF?? i mean, if you have the ability to sit in a meeting room in some big company you should have adequate ability to go through files yourself without presentations rights?? who needs presentations anyways. i know I always fall asleep during presentations. they are so BORING. i'd rather sit on one of those ultimate sofas in starbucks, a cup of caramel frap in one hand and a file of whatever was supposed to be presented in the other. that would have been so much more beneficial!
not even andy can calm me down now. sure, he puts my silly smile back on my face but my heart just keeps banging against my ribcage. i'm sure i would suffer another night of insomnia tonight. :x
I HATE PW.